Skip to main content

Tra� ne Savates race 2017

Tra� ne Savates race 2017




Yes, it is the first running race of the season.  We are doing this relatively easy 10Km competition at  Cheseaux sur Lausanne.




A race shared is always welcomed so we have co-opted our friend Marianna to help us.

We were there over an hour early


If we see this lady on our race something has gone disastrously wrong.




For some time were standing at the walkers race start (deserted) until we consulted a route map and realised the runners were, er, elsewhere.


Marcus Race Report


I finished my Bronchitis antibiotics last night.   I feel a lot better.  I can actually breathe easily post meds.  So the race started on time and I felt great!

Just before the off some random people next to me were chatting and I got the impression that the man was going to leave his female partner.

But 3Km into the race she was leading him and I thought a fine pace lady!  But I slowly edged ahead of her until we met again at the 5Km water stop.  I took it easy there and she caught me up.

I confessed that I was looking forward for her to being my  unofficial pacemaker and we set off together.  For the next 5Km I was trying hard to keep up and on the several hills she edged ahead, whilst on any down I caught up.



I finished the 10Km in 45 minutes.  Not a bad effort if I say so!







 Agata and Marianna, looking good, well of course!


So all is well,  my Salomon race shoes, not worn for months, gave me a left foot blister.  Surely with better shoes I could have run faster!   You see, making runners excuses already on the first race of this season.   That absolutely means I feel healthy again.











Links
Traine-Savantes race website

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

Talking Tom Cat for Symbian 3 Nokia N8 E6 E7 C7 C6 01 X7 and more Full Version App Download

Talking Tom Cat for Symbian 3 Nokia N8 E6 E7 C7 C6 01 X7 and more Full Version App Download Talking Tom Cat is really a superb Application. In this app you can pet him, you can even grab his tail, poke him and even you can talk with him. Tom will repeat anything in his voice you will say to him. Enjoy your free time with with Talking Tom Cat. This is really a fun especially fun for children of all ages. How to Play with Talking Tom Cat: You can talk to him and he will repeat in his voice what ever you have said Pet his body or head to make him purr. Poke his head, belly or feet. Grab his tail. Pour a glass of milk for him to drink. Forget about him and he will yawn or sneeze.   Click Link Below to Download: Talking Tom Cat for Symbian ^ 3 (Nokia N8, E6 , E7, C7, C6-01, X7 and more) - Full Version App Download Talking Tom Cat for Symbian ^ 3 (Nokia N8, E6 , E7, C7, C6-01, X7 and more) - Full Version App Download download  file  now

Takenoko I LOVE This Game!

Takenoko I LOVE This Game! My Husband bought me the Collectors Edition of Takenoko and when I first saw it, I immediately thought: ok this is definitely a girly game made to entertain young children. However, Takenoko turned out to be a fantastic game! Ive even put it in my �top five" games list. Its a game meant for 2-4 players and is recommended for ages 13 and up, yet my Husband and I had no problems playing this with our kids who are 11 and 12. The box says it plays in about 45 minutes, but weve found most games take about 60 if playing with 4 people --youll be having so much fun, time wont matter anyways! The backstory of Takenoko is written in a comic book style inside the rulebook. Its a super cute game where a Chinese Emperor whom has a large garden --grows a wide selection of bamboo plants, maintained by his Gardener. However the Emperor has now received a present - a large panda bear which he lets roam around in his garden. Unfortunately the panda has quite the appetit...

tail f with highlighting

tail f with highlighting If you want to highlight something when doing �tail -f� you can use the following command: tail -f /var/log/logfile | perl -p -e s/(something)/33[7;1m$133[0m/g; or if your terminal supports colours, e.g. linux terminal, you can use this: tail -f /var/log/logfile | perl -p -e s/(something)/33[46;1m$133[0m/g; If you need to highlight multiple words you can use something like this: tail -f /var/log/logfile | perl -p -e s/ (something|something_else) /33[46;1m$133[0m/g; and if you want it to beep on a match use this: tail -f /var/log/logfile | perl -p -e s/(something)/33[46;1m$133[0m07/g; If you find that perl is too heavy for this you can use sed: tail -f /var/log/logfile | sed "s/(something)/x1b[46;1m1x1b[0m/g" Note, that in the last example you have to actually type �cntl-v cntl-[� in place of �^[� x1b character can also be used as the escape character. For the full list of control characters on Linux you can look at: man console_codes download  file  n...